Tuesday, May 17, 2011


This post is out of sequence; I forgot the pictures in my other camera.

The front plate was touching the paint. That's how rust can start. I have bent the top and bottom.






Tried the A/C and part of another big nest came out from the duct.


Before I polished the car... Here is a raccoon print embedded in the paint.

The roof paint was pretty stained also.

Removed all 4 wheel to be ready for the new tires; waiting for the dealer. I've cleaned the dried grease from inside the rims to avoid unbalanced weight.

I'll keep one tire to replace the spare one.


The rear disks and brake pads are good. Some surface rust on the suspension. I'll check the hydraulic lines to be sure.


The exhaust system was custom made; one tail pipe fell off.




0 comments:

Post a Comment